Search Here

Web.login_layout QWebException (res_company.name) in Odoo

 In this article I am going to resolve web.login_layout QWebException (res_company.name) in Odoo, when I am using or add web.login_layout <t t-call="web.login_layout"> template in my custom template I am getting this error: QWeb Exception: "'NoneType' object has no attribute 'name'" while evaluating 'res_company.name'.

Web.login_layout QWebException, <t t-call="web.login_layout">, <t t-call="website.layout"> QWebException: "'NoneType' object has no attribute 'name'" while evaluating 'res_company.name'


Web.login_layout QWebException | <t t-call="web.login_layout">

When I am calling below tempaltes in my custom module I am getting this error.

  1. <t t-call="web.login_layout">
  2. <t t-call="website.layout">
Error:- QWebException: "'NoneType' object has no attribute 'name'" while evaluating
'res_company.name'

To resolve above issue follow below code.

This is my custom template code that uses <t t-call="web.login_layout"> template.

Web.login_layout QWebException.xml


Web.login_layout QWebException.py



Add website=True

@http.route('/test/', type='http', auth='public', website=True)

Post a Comment

0 Comments